- 28-Mar-2017 to 09-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Live! Call Center
- AZ, USA
- Part Time
Awarded "Top Company to Work for in Arizona by Career Builder"
OpenTech Alliance is a technology company that provides innovative solutions and exceptional service for property owners. We currently have Customer Services Representative positions available for people living in the Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for bi-lingual Spanish candidates. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and evenings.
Is this the right job for you?
- Are you unable to commit to a full-time position at this time but need some extra cash
- Are you retired and looking for something to do while earning some extra money
- Are you a student and can only work a few hours a week or maybe just want a summer/seasonal job
- Do you want a job where your employer considers your scheduling needs equally to their own
- Are you looking for flexible hours and flexible days
- Do you want to have fun at work
If you answered YES to any of the above then OpenTech Alliance could be your next adventure!!
We are committed to being the BEST in our industry and have a family culture that believes in doing it right, putting passion in all we do, continuously improving ourselves, our processes and our solutions, we are innovative in our approach and we conduct ourselves with a can-do positive vibe. We offer a great opportunity for career advancement. OpenTech is committed to promoting from within and offers internal training for advancement into other departments.
Some job highlights:
- Shift Differential of for working on Sundays
- Bi-lingual differential
- Bonus potential of up to $190.00 per paycheck (every other Friday)
- Fully Paid 2 day Training Program
- Base Salary: $12.00 per hour based on continued performance
- AAA Classic Membership and Bus Passes available after 90 days, Employee Assistance Program, LA Fitness Membership discount and much more.
The perfect candidate for the Inbound Sales & Service Representative for the Call Center team will have the following skill set and characteristics:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic math and written/oral skills. Ability to multi-task using multiple windows while speaking on the telephone. Be prepared to take these types of test during your interview.
Sales skills include:
Needs Analysis (asking questions and listening to the answers), Solution Presentation (explaining the benefits and options so someone that is new to the process can understand) Objection Handling (listening to what is holding someone back from making a decision, then providing them the missing information) Closing (asking the person that took the time to call in to complete the task they intended to do, so they can take it off their to-do list).
- Ability to apply common sense and good judgment.
- Patience to help people that are in need of assistance.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and accurately over the phone.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following: Internet Software (MS Internet Explorer); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); and Microsoft (MS) Windows.
What else does OpenTech offer the Inbound Sales & Service Representative for the Call Center team?
- Regular holiday celebrations, annual Company Picnic, all with prizes and awards
- Birthday gift and Anniversary acknowledgement
- Best of all, your contribution to the company matters and is recognized
Quick and Easy process to Apply- join the Best of the Best!