- 18-Apr-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Sales & Marketing
- AZ, USA
- Full Time
Customer Success Manager – Phoenix, AZ
At OpenTech, our success is directly related to the success of our customers. So, our Customer Success Managers play a critical role in our business.
OpenTech Alliance, Inc. is the leading developer of innovative self storage solutions and developers of the only Self Storage Cloud platform. The company's products and services include 7 models of INSOMNIAC Kiosks, INSOMNIAC Live! Call Center services, INSOMNIAC Online for web and mobile sites and the INSOMNIAC ILock security system. OpenTech products and services improve customer convenience, reduce operating costs and increase revenues for self storage facilities. Over 1,200 self storage facilities use OpenTech solutions across North America. Learn more about OpenTech at www.opentechalliance.com
OpenTech is always changing and growing with the addition of new products and services every year. Individuals that thrive on change and are excited about learning new skills and breaking new ground will enjoy the environment. The company is 10 years old, profitable and privately owned by the founders and one strategic outside investor that is a pioneer in the self storage industry.
Employees are treated with respect and communicated with openly and honestly. Employees are regularly promoted from within to fill new roles as the company expands. Flextime and work at home programs are available in some circumstances.
OpenTech employees enjoy a full range of benefits including; 401K matching, 75% employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% employer paid short and long term disability insurance, $25,000 life insurance policy, Premier AAA membership, 15 paid days off per year, organic fruit twice a week, additional education opportunities, and more. The company routinely has organized events for company employees including catered lunches, picnics, contests, give-a-ways, and recognition programs.
The CSM is responsible for the success of all customers in their territory. The successful applicant will work in conjunction with the top-executives within OpenTech to service the most strategic accounts. From the initial on-boarding of the customer to the follow on service, support and add-on sales the CSM is not just the advocate and voice of the customer, they are expected to learn and know enough about the self storage industry to provide the customer with insight and knowledge to help their business.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- College degree preferred
- Stable and successful career background
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to up sell to existing Clients
- Internet and mobile user
- Professional writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong goal setting, time management and organizational skills
- Caring nature with a natural commitment to doing it right
- Be the internal advocate for each of your customers
- Marshaling the appropriate resources to resolve customer concerns
- Oversee the on-boarding of new clients
- Ensure customers have implemented all the best practices for the respective product/service
- Proactively review customer reports looking for areas of interest and hold periodic meetings with customers to discuss findings and suggestions
- Assist with any collections process
- Execute customer based communication programs and general account management responsibilities
- Develop new relationships and network within the industry
- Manage existing accounts to cross sell products and services
- Use OpenTech's CRM system to document all customer interaction
- Travel when needed (a few times a year no more the 5%)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail and prioritization of tasks
- Willing to put in extra effort to meet personal and company goals
- Desire for a long term professional career
- Wants to make an significant contribution to the success of OpenTech
- Enjoy helping business owners improve their business
Compensation is Base Salary + Bonus
Total Compensation package includes a base and quarterly bonuses based on the achievement of specific objectives set by the employee and their manager. Total compensation for a successful CSM will range from $40,000 - $50,000 dependent upon applicable experience.
A background check is required prior to employment.
To begin or further your career with OpenTech Alliance email your resume and cover letter to: HR@opentechalliance.com.
OpenTech Alliance, Inc.
2501 W. Dunlap Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85262